Thursday, March 26, 2015

9 months for London

London is actually almost 10 months now but I'm just getting around to posting about her 9th month.  Funny how adding another kid to the fam has cut down on my blogging :)
My sweet London is just such a joy to have!  We all love her so much and talk constantly about how awesome she is.  She is happy and funny and still loves to sleep.  She is 20 lbs now and I moved up to a size 4 diaper because of her junk-in-the-trunk.  I think I already mentioned that she has struggled a little bit with solid foods but this month she has started to do so much better and has added many new foods like green beans, pasta, lil crunchies, cooked carrots, and pieces of pear.  She still eats baby food at every meal too.  I hope to keep finding and adding foods that she will eat and not gag on.  My other concern about her is that she seems unmotivated to crawl.  I talked to our doctor about it and he didn't seem concerned at all.  This momma needs her little girl to just go ahead and crawl so I can stop fretting about it.  This month she got her 8th tooth!  Crazy!  She also had her first ear infection (those were two really long nights).  She is already feeling so much better and back to her happy self.  London is actually a very quiet baby, she says mama, dada, and uh oh on occasion but she only talks when she wants to and doesn't speak on command. 
This month was the hardest so far to get a good picture of her.  She was happy and moving way too much to get a great picture.  Enjoy!

Sweet pea!

She has much love for her brother even though he doesn't always like her love.

She loves to clap her hands

I couldn't get a good picture like this this month because she kept rolling over before I could get it in focus.

No comments: