Thursday, November 6, 2014

Time Gone By

I could probably write a whole novel about the last five months and I wish I had the time or patience to do so.  I don't.  Today will mostly be a picture update even though it will only be a small fraction of the pictures I've taken since having two kids.  There are a few things I must say before I look up and a year has gone by...God is so good! 
I've already shared how I became pregnant basically by a miracle, or at least that's my belief, but now I must continue telling the story.  I feel like I have had so many of my prayers answered concerning my sweet London.  The moment I became pregnant of course I rejoiced for the answered prayer but I also became nervous.  Many of you know I had an extremely hard time with Finn as a baby and I just couldn't imagine living through that again so I began to pray.  Fervently praying! First, selfishly, I prayed for a girl so I could have one of each.  I also prayed for a calm, happy, baby who would sleep.  God has answered everything I have prayed for and continues to bless me and my family.  London is such a gift and I want to make sure I give him all the glory for that (and I never want to forget)! She is happy almost all the time and her smile just brings joy to my life and our home.  She is an awesome sleeper.  Of course we have had our nights that weren't great but for the most part she is awesome.  It is amazing how much better I feel since I'm not completely exhausted like I felt last time.  She is normally happy to be toted around town for all kinds of activities.  She is a great eater and easily comforted.  So far, she will let anyone hold her which makes my life easier and makes it fun for others to enjoy her too.  Thank God for such a sweet girl!
Here are some pics of my sweet girl over the last several months that I should have already shared:




It was so hot for Halloween that she couldn't wear her whole costume

My brother and London

London has been such a trooper while getting toted all over town taking Finn to and from school and soccer and everything else.

The last 5 months has also included a lot of soccer with these cute boys

We also lost my sweet little Stan.  I still miss him some but I guess it has been better since I've been so busy taking care of a baby.

Grandmother Margie

My little bath bundle bug

Finn has been such an awesome big brother!  He is kind and sweet and super helpful.  He really loves her!
I have a million more pictures and things I could say but for now I'll say goodnight.  Stay tuned for London's 5 month picture and a Finn update!

No comments: