Friday, August 22, 2014

He's 4!!!

What a big boy my baby has become!  I can't believe my sweet boy is 4 years old now.  In some ways I feel like I just had him yesterday and in other ways that seems like forever ago.  I'm so proud of my four year old though.  He has such a sweet little heart and loving spirit.  He cares deeply for the way others feel and has become such a smart little guy.  I can't wait to keep watching him grow into a man!  He loves things that involve math and figuring out how to do something.  He loves to build and play outside.  He still loves his Pops very much and everything that his Daddy does is so cool- like golfing and video games.  He is playing soccer now and about to be in his last year of preschool at Greenville Oaks.  Finn loves playing with his cousins and likes to think he is older than he is.  He loves to laugh and cook and take baths.  He is so fun to be with!
For his birthday this year we had a little party at one of the town centers splash parks.  It was hot! The kids had a blast in the water thankfully but next year, festivities will have to be indoors!  Here are a few pics from Finns special day.
He was super excited about his "4" candle

Love his fun-loving nature

opening lots of goodies

Baby sister pretty much sleeps through everything

  
The police man came by to wish him a happy birthday, he thought that was pretty special
Finn also had his four-year check up this week.  He was so brave for his shots.  We did lots of talking and prepping him for them but I was proud of him.  He is now 41 1/2 inches tall which is the 71st percentile and he weighs 37 pounds which is the 60th percentile.  As he has gotten older he has slowly gotten closer to being average size, he was huge his first year of life :)

No comments: