Saturday, August 31, 2013

Bermuda 2013

A few weeks ago, we were so blessed to be invited to Bermuda and stay at Cade's Aunt's beautiful home.  We went with his cousin's family (who we happen to love) and we made it a family affair.  Finn was so excited to get to go on his first vacation and especially to ride on an airplane!  I was excited to get to go somewhere beautiful and tropical but have the luxury of staying at a home.  Here is our adventure in pictures:
This was Finn's first time to a beach, and what a beach this was!  Finn loved everything about it and even wanted to go out into the waves alone, he thinks he can swim already (obviously he didn't win that battle).  So pretty!

Cade helped the kiddos make an enormous sand castle.

His Aunt's front yard was beautiful and huge and right on a bay.  Here is B and Finn looking over the fence at the ocean.  They had a blast playing in the yard!

Our cute sort-of-naked babies!  Clothes aren't required :)

Finn and his cousin-buddy B!  They are all sweaty from running and playing so hard. Once again, pajamas acceptable attire.

My little tan lined boy.  We spent our nights outside on the veranda.

His Aunts absolutely stunning house!  She had her summer party while we were there and we got to go!  It was so fun and the opening band from Mumford and Sons came and played a few songs!
 My Cousin Meg was so gracious to take some pictures of my sweet family on the beach one evening and I'm so pleased with how they turned out.  Thanks Meg!!


Finn was super stoked to see a rainbow and I was too because it was awesome for our pictures :)


For some reason this picture makes me want to cry!  Finn loves to give me big hugs and he likes to hold my hair for some reason.  This is one of those moments where my heart feels like it overflows with joy and now I have it on camera.  I'll show this one at his wedding someday.  *tear

The boys got to go fishing one of the days.

My boys entertaining themselves on the plane. By the way,  Finn was a rock-star traveler!  We will be taking him on many more vacations.

The sign of a good trip!

No comments: