Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back to School

Finn was so excited to go back to school this year (momma was ready too!)! Last Thursday night we had Meet The Teacher night.  Finn was excited about his new "Big Boy Classroom".  Can you tell that I've been brainwashing him to love school :)
We were very thankful to be blessed with great teachers!  Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Sarah.

Daddy come to meet the teachers too!

My sweet boy!
Then the big day arrived!  Tuesday was much anticipated and did not disappoint.  Finn was all smiles!



Getting him to look at the camera is almost impossible.

His cousin Bishop

So cute holding hands as they walked into school.

Finn putting all his things away as I left him in his classroom.
Finn had a great first day!  He did have a little wet accident on the playground (don't get me started on potty training).  When I picked him up he was very happy and said "Mommy, I was nice to my teachers today."  He is going to love this year being in the 3's class!
All of Finn's little friends are attending preschool this year too, although they are all in the 2's classrooms.  All of us mommies went to Cracker Barrel and stuffed ourselves full of eggs and pancakes and good girl talk.  Then some of us went and indulged in a pedicure!  I even had time to walk into a store or two sans kid.  I didn't purchase anything but it was pure joy to just browse.  I feel so blessed to be able to send my kiddo off to a good Christian Preschool where I know the teachers and I know they will love my child while he has fun and learns!

No comments: