Tuesday, January 13, 2015

London is 7 months!

The time is just flying by and I'm loving all of it with my sweet girl!  I can't believe she is already 7 months old!  She has changed so much in the last month.  Little Miss got her first two teeth all the way in, had her first Christmas, and her first cold.  She is sitting up like a champ now and super close to crawling, she has mastered the superman and planking moves (haha).  Almost all of her 9 month size clothes are too small now.  She is just such a tall girl!  I don't want to but I may have to buy a few more winter clothes to make it through the next few months.  London is such a great eater and is getting better at picking up some puffs and getting them into her mouth.  I think this next month will hold lots of new finger foods for her.  Besides dealing with her congestion lately, she is still a great sleeper too.  God just knew what I needed this time! 
Finn has been such a good big brother and loves to make her laugh and be the entertainer.  Finn is also outgrowing all of his clothes because he is so tall.  Lately he has been super into numbers and asks all kinds of questions about the time, how many, and how much of everything.  He loves to make up numbers too like "ten forty million".  Sweet boy!  Finns still doing great in school and learning so much!  Its about time for me to decide where he will go next year (take a deep breath and let out the anxiety).  I'm pretty sure Finn is ready for warm weather and outside play time. 
Christmas went great for both my kids!  Finns favorite part was getting to spend so much time playing with his cousins.  He is finally old enough to hang with the big boys and talk about playing games and big boy things.  They were so sweet to him and he loved it.  London got some of her first girly toys and she was surprisingly really into them (I suspected the paper would be a hit).  We loved spending time with family!
Here are London's 7 month pictures.  She is officially in the stage of an impossible picture because when I talk to her she waves her arms and gets really excited.  Shes almost too happy for a picture :)





No comments: