Friday, July 12, 2013

Pebble Beach and Clay Walker

Pebble Beach, California is my husbands happy place.  He is big time into golfing and they have some of the most beautiful courses in America, or so he says.  The place is beautiful, I admit, and the weather is so nice!  Yes, we went there a few months ago with some friends but we also go every year for a business trip.  We are invited to the Clay Walker Charity Golf Classic that benefits his MS Foundation.  Its a blast!  The boys played in the tournament while us girls spent a day at the spa (yes we did!), shopped in Carmel, played Tennis, read, slept in, and ate lots of good food.  At night we have dinners and private concerts by Clay himself.  Now I'm not a huge country music fan but its still pretty cool.  Best part of it all is that I get to spend 5 days with my hubs- love him!  Check out some of my pics from the trip:
We ate at our fav place in Monterrey the first night.  Great seafood!

The first day there, we walked Pebble Beach with the boys for their practice round.

There's my boy!  Doesn't he look spiffy.

It is gorgeous!  And the temperature is perfect!

The whole gang

Clay Walker

On hole 18 after they finished their final round. 

Our boys next to the final scores- they won the tournament! 

Me and Meg at the final banquet and concert

Us girls with Clay at the auction

2 comments:

Chelsie Sargent said...

So fun!

Lori said...

I travel vicariously through you. You look awesome as always :-)