Saturday, April 19, 2014

London's Baby Shower!

I think its possible that my personality gets along really well with creative and crafty people although I am not that way at all!  A few weeks ago my great friends, Meagan, Shannon, Andrea, and Julie threw me the most awesome baby shower of the century!  Everything was perfect!  They did it all in my nursery colors and even used some of my fabric, they made my favorite snacks, gave me beyond wonderful gifts, and all my friends came.   Many of the decorations they made so I could keep them in my nursery.   I felt so blessed and loved!
My words can't even do it justice so here are some pics of the day:

They made a yummy hand scrub for everyone to take home.  I even have some left over for my hospital nurses.

They also made both of my kids their own Easter baskets




This beautiful wreath I got to take home and I'm going to hang on my door this summer after London is born.

They even made a backdrop for pictures.  haha



Cupcakes!
And some of my wonderful friends and family:
My Momma and Sister in Law Holly

My fabulous and crafty Hostesses

My Sister in Law Robyn and Nieces

A few of my favorite people, college roomies!
I think some days I'm still in shock that I'm not only getting to have another child but I am being blessed with a little girl.  I feel like God has answered my prayers and blessed me in ways I couldn't even imagine.  I'm so excited to have a boy and a girl! 
Lastly, thank you so much to all who came, especially my family and hostesses.  Not only did you give me a special day to remember and many gifts for baby London but you have supported me, listened to me, and most importantly prayed for me through this journey of getting pregnant.  Thank you providing a community of faith for me!  Love each of you!

No comments: