Tuesday, October 22, 2013

ACU Homecoming 2013

I love going back to ACU for Homecoming.  This year my sweet Hubby couldn't go and I decided to take Finn and go anyways.  Its also great that we have several family members in Abilene that we can see while we are there.  I went with my Mom and Dad, this year was Mom's 40th reunion!  We left on Friday and spent the afternoon with my grandmother.  We ate dinner at Lytle with my grandparents and then I took Finn to the carnival on campus.  I was bummed because they had to move it indoors due to the weather and they postponed the fireworks.  Finn would have loved that!  We still had fun though.  I spent the night with my sister-in-law and it was a treat to get to chat and catch up with them.  She also helped me with Finn the next morning so I could go to Kojie Breakfast with my best friend, Chels.  I loved seeing her.  I'm pretty sure we talked through the whole breakfast (I guess its good we sat in the back).  Then I took Finn to the parade and chapel.  I spent the rest of the day out at my grandparents house before heading home.  It was a short but fun weekend and Finn loved it!
Chels and Me and KJK Breakfast

All the cousins bundled up at the parade

Pops and Finn.  This is Finn's face when he says "cheese"

Finn and his cousin Ethan.  Finn loves hanging out with the older boys

Me and my sweet boy.
Grandma

D-Daddy

No comments: